Friday, May 22, 2009
I'm Back
So I should change the title of my blog to "Where in the Heck are the Williams'" It's been a while...so I need to get my blog updated on the happenings in our family. I am going to start slowly instead of sitting at the computer for the next 3 hours trying to update this thing.
Cute Sydney Roo is into the dress up stage and I love it. Girls are so much fun! She loves trying to be like me and has kept me busy and on my toes lately. I will catch her wearing my shoes, carrying my purse around (getting into my purse), there has been countless times she comes to find me with my lipstick all over her face, she tried to paint her fingernails (ended up being her hands) thank goodness it did not get on our carpet, she loves to clean the walls, polish furniture, and following me with her vacuum when I vacuum. The past few days, she was an aspiring Picasso and showed her artistic skills with my scripture pencil all over my walls, she did not miss a wall. I had a hard time getting mad at her because she kept singing Happy Birthday to me. I ended up laughing, however if it had been marker, that would have been a different story.
We enjoyed a fun birthday dinner with Kurt's Dad. The weather was great so we had dinner and cake outside. We are very blessed to have him in our lives. He is a great example to us and a good grandpa to the kiddos. He was a good sport because his cake was a Thomas Birthday cake. Sydney picked it out and he really liked that.
Bailey and I had a fun outing with Grandma and a friend of hers. We went and saw Hannah Montana. It was a fun afternoon and it was a real treat to have Grandma with us. In fact, I think Mom and I enjoyed the movie more so than the girls. It was surprisingly pretty good! Especially the parts that reminded us of the "Man from Snowy River".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice to see you back :). Sydney is a cutie!
Welcome back...the sista's are having a comeback. LOL. I acutally liked the Hannah Montana movie with Sonya's girls too! Love Kurt's parents!! Love them..they are great people and so spiritual (next to our own parent's of course). I remember the dating days going over there with you! Also have memories of the Bria's home in NY...GoOd TiMeS!!!
Post a Comment