Sunday, February 13, 2011

We are expecting!

Yep, we are expecting Nicole to gain weight in 2011, because we found out we are adding another one!  They say 3 is a crowd, what is 4?  We are excited, and I am so glad to be over the sickness!  Well some of it, what part of pregnancy is easy?  Some people think I am crazy to be pregnant at this stage in my life.  I practically have all the kids in school now, but I think of this baby as a blessing and I am so excited to have another child with Kurt.  We love our kiddos so much and have so much fun with them, that I look forward to having fun with another one.  Besides, we just insured my house will have kids in it for then next 18 years.  I do not like a quiet house.  So we are due on Bailey's bday, but with the C-Section, the baby will come earlier.  So here we go scales, packing on the weight!  Oh, and my kids are loving it and are very excited. Sydney loves to tell the baby good night.  And it has been a blessing already to see how much Kurt and the kids have pitched in to keep the house clean, washing, dishes, grocery trips while I have been not myself.  I love my family.

No comments: