Tuesday, March 22, 2011
School Projects
Bailey is one creative girl. You can give her any piece of junk (well junk to me) and she will find ways to play with it, decorate it etc. Well since I have been sick this last month, she came home with her diorama project and I shuttered to think about all the work etc. But she did it all, in fact, she gathered her stuff, made her clay animals, typed her signs etc. and did all the work at school. So when Kurt and I went to look at it, we had no idea what it was going to look like. I think (I am biased) but hers was really good and one of the best. She was really excited too, to see her #1 (dad) show to the exhibits. You go, Bailey girl and create your world. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment