We decorated monster pumpkins for Activity days. Bailey and Ashlee's monster pumpkins. It was a fun activity with a fun group of girls. I love Activity days, it is like a mini young womens without the weekly stress.
Love my Bdub! He is off to one of his many scout camps. He loves scouts! He is now working on his Eagle. All he needs to finish is his big service project. With school starting and winter coming, he may decide to wait till spring. He loves attending camps with his troop.
Love where I live and the view of the mountains we have. I love this time of year when the leaves start to change. Warm baths, hot chocolate, cuddles under blankets, fires, soups, cinnamon smells, apple crisps, football, jackets and much more!
Kurt is an awesome dad. I am so blessed to have him as a hubby and father to our kids. He loves spending time with them. Hanging out and playing with them, and teaches them along the way. Even if he falls asleep!
Cousin fun! My sister came to visit and see Jaxon. And no pictures! Aagh. While she was here, we got our hair done, shopping, Footloose movie, pumpkin patch, dinners together. I always have fun with her. Whenever she is in town, she wants to hang with me, and I love it. Mom had the families over to vistit her and Xander. The cousins love to get together and have fun. Colter loves Jaxon, the others loved slapping hands! And Xander had fun being in the middle of it all. He loves Bryson, he would come up while Bryson was playing the slap game to give him things. It was fun seeing him interact with the cousins,
The kids love Skecher. I can always count seeing pics of him on our phones or cameras. I love him too. He is such a big snuggler and gives us lots of love. And a pic of Bailey playing with Jaxons toys while we were setting them up. She makes us laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment