Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We Love Each Other


For the month of February, our family tried to show a little bit more love to each other, than usual.  I decided to do the 14 days of Valentine's to Kurt.  However, both Jax and I were sick on day 1 and 2 that it ended up being the 12 days, with some extras.  I had a good time doing this and surprising him to let him know how much and why I love him.  The kids got in on the action, and liked hiding them in places.  Even Sydney would go through her stuff and wrap a present, and put it by mine.



Even Jaxon got in on the action, with the You Don't Know Jack game.


Even Bryson did, with MW3


We left little surprises for the kids, even the dog!


I tried to be unique in Kurt's surprises.  I think he really liked the every day message.  


I always do a fun lunch of love for the kids.  


Some young women Heart Attacked my door with fun sayings and tied it off neat with a Breaking Dawn poster, which my Bailey has claimed and hung in her room.  I should take a pic of her Twilight wall in her room.  



Rolo bombs!




Bryson did something special for a certain girl, won't mention names...but we are entering into a new territory of the teen years.  It should be a fun ride!  There is a story to this, so he had a box of chocolates in the fridge with a note that said DO NOT EAT!  Ok, I didn't, but Syd did!  She can't read!   Come to find out they were for this girl.  He was so sad!  So he went and got another gift, and I drove him to the house to deliver it, and it was I would say it was a little weird, awkward, but really cute and special.  Good memories!


Kurt surprised all of us in the morning with fun balloons.


Bailey Heart Attacked Mom and Dad!  She is so cute and loves her holidays!


And this is the sweetest thing I saw this Valentine's day.  We have a white board in the garage.  Bailey had went out and wrote a Valentine message to all her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.   I sent them all a pic.  She is very creative and loves her family.



No comments: