For Mindshare's retreat this year, we went to Cancun. I love Mexico! Very excited to go back to this place, but nervous to leave Jaxon (3 mo. old) Amber and Mike came to watch my kids. He did well, but Amber did not get much sleep. 4 days was perfect, we had to leave a couple of days earlier. I'll never forget this trip because of the breast milk pumping. I had to pump every 3 hours, all the ladies with me were very supportive. On the plane to Mexico, I was pumping in the bathroom and we hit turbulence. That was quite the experience. I am blessed to have a sister who loves me and is a great support to me and my family. She now has the nickname 2nd mommy for Jaxon.
Loved the dangling winter stars from the ceiling and being in warm Mexico. It was a reminder to me of getting away from the cold!
We did Xplor with the company. Kurt and I had done this before, so I felt like a pro and new what to expect.
Love the beaches and scenery! It was pretty windy on this trip, so Kurt's scuba trip was canceled.
After dinner one night, we relaxed on the little Mexican man chair.
Kurt and John talking work, while Ellen and I read our books in the sun.
Taking a break from reading and taking pics from where I was laying out.
Loved walking this pier every day.
We have a blast on these work retreats. It is a lot of fun to get together outside the daily grind and relax and enjoy the sun. I love being with my hubby and being able to support him and his company. It's a win win for me! Bye to Mexico, we may be back next year.






No comments:
Post a Comment