Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Moving Day
So the day had finally arrived and the Williams' family moved into their new home. The kids were so excited. I think Bryson was excited because he did not have to share a bed with Bailey anymore, and Bailey was excited well for the same reason! No more having to put pillows down the middle of the bed for the night time "her leg is touching mine" etc. We miss Mom and Dad...we had so much fun living with them. So many special memories created, that I will treasure. I loved how Sydney wanted to see her NaNa daily and how NaNa wanted her "Sydney fixes". I also loved having my mom come down and chat with me. She is my dearest friend. I will miss our chats. It is funny that I only live 10 minutes away, but miss the everyday hugs and smiles. I will also miss how Bailey genuinely scared Grandpa, everytime he came home for work. I will also miss cooking for my parents...I think Kurt will miss that too! We are excited to be in our new home...look forward to more adventures as a family. Here's to you mom and dad! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment