Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Computer Wiz
Since he was little, he has always had a knack for understanding computers and science. He loves to figure out complex problems...gets that from his Dad. Bryson was attending a class on building computers and he was photographed and quoted in the newspaper last week. Here's what he said...
Boy Scout Bryson Williams, 11, also began learning about computers from his dad but he'd never seen the inside of one.
"Now I can really see how they work," Bryson said.
"Computers involve using a lot of math, which is my favorite subject."
"I want a new computer, and I want the experience of building it myself," Bryson said.
"I want to understand how it all works -- the wiring, the processor -- and where all the things go."
Yep, I am a proud Mamma of this boy. We are in Oregon right now and decided to take him OMSI center...we spent hours in their diddling around with science experiments. He was in his element loving it. Bailey and Syd got way into it. Sydney loved all the gadgets and building a cool arch out of foam blocks. While doing it she kept counting them up to 20 and naming the colors. Bailey loved launching the rockets with air and water. She got the hang of it quick and launched to the top of the museum ceiling. We had a blast and I really think Bry and the girls did too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! He's gonna be a Bill Gates :). Be prepared to be spoiled!
How cool is that?!? He is such a great kid and not to mention computer savy..LOL.
Post a Comment