Our Quote: "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
John Lennon
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
More Fun Pics from Oregon
Family vacations are the best, they make for some of our best memories. I am fond of some of the vacations I had with my family growing up. I hope good memories are being made for my kids. I loved this vacation, because not only did I get to see one of my sisters, she is an awesome photographer and took a lot of great shots of us. I joked with her and told her it felt like we had our personal photographer along with us. She rocks and her pics rock. These are pictures she took of us...enjoy!
Thanks for the awesome visit Mike and Amber, we will be back!
I can't wait for another beach trip after looking at the pictures again... You guys rock and I love that you liked being my models:) I love taking pictures for my sistas! Muah xoxox
Those pictures are absolutely fantastic. I really need to improve my picture taking, wow! You have such a beautiful family. That makes me want to take a road trip to the beach right now!!
2 comments:
I can't wait for another beach trip after looking at the pictures again... You guys rock and I love that you liked being my models:) I love taking pictures for my sistas! Muah xoxox
Those pictures are absolutely fantastic. I really need to improve my picture taking, wow! You have such a beautiful family. That makes me want to take a road trip to the beach right now!!
Post a Comment