Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fall = Football


I love Fall! I love the smells of pumpkin, apple, spices, wood burning stoves, the crisp air. I love the cozy fires, hot chocolate, jackets, sweaters, and football! My boys had the chance to go to the BYU vs. Florida State with my dad. Luckily, Dad Williams got to go too! Even though it was a huge loss, they had a fun time. I really love my dad! He is always giving to our family and trying to create good memories for us. Thanks Dad for a great evening!

Bailey every year dances in a high school half time. The past years have been Layton, which have been fun for Kurt to revisit his high school stadium for the games, but this year it was at good ol' Davis High. I had not been to a DHS game since graduation. Not much has changed, the school spirit still rocks on. It was fun seeing a lot of people I graduated with there, it was not only Homecoming for me, more like a Reunion game. She had fun, and loves to dance. She danced with some friends, here she is with her friend Lauren. I feel bad, that I did not get a pic with her friend Ashlee too. Those two have danced together, since they were 3!

1 comment:

Xander Man said...

I sure do love our papa:)