September is a busy month for us because of the birthdays of our 2 favorite girls. Sydney started the month with a fun "pinkalicious" celebration. She loves the books, especially "Pinkalicious"...just ask her Daddy, he only reads it to her every night at bed time. Needless to say, this cute little girl loves the color pink!
Our mornings usually start off with breakfast in bed, but she beat me to the punch! She got pink donuts with candles in them, stacked three high for how old she is.
She then got to open her gift from the kids, her favorite being a play dough creativity set. She was having a fabulous start to her day.
Next was her "Pinkalicious" party with some of her cute little friends. Here's some pics of her
"Pinkalicious" Fun.
Each girl that came in got a pink flower for her hair, pink stuffed animals, and they had pink applesauce, pink cookies, pink jelly sandwiches, with pink punch. They had a great time eating their pink lunches outside.
We opened gifts, watched pink princess movies, and read Pinkalicious. Mom even got in on the action with the pink wearing clothes. She loves her friends and have a great birthday with them. Pink three year olds are so CUTE!
That evening, Grandparents Sill, Williams, and Great Grandma Sill came over for some good food and to watch their cute Pinkalicious grand daughter blow out her candles. Sydney is so much fun in our family. She always is a happy little girl. I love this picture, because she was so happy to get a card. Her excitement is priceless! Here are some fun pics of the whole gang and opening presents. She loves to get hugs, in fact, my day is never complete without a lot of Sydney hugs. She loves to show and tell all those around her how much she loves them. Thanks to Kurt for capturing some fun photos on her special day, after viewing them, we both agreed that we need to make sure we take one or two of him, so he can be in on the fun pics. It was a fun Pinkalicious Day for our family.
The birthdays continue at the end of September. This birthday was a very special one for our beautiful Bailey. Her 8th birthday. We love our Bailey so much. She brings a lot of spunk into our family. She is a great helper to her mom and dad, very creative, loves to leave lots of love notes to her family, and really loves to have fun in life. She brings a smile to our faces everyday with her zeal for life. Her birthday got started off with breakfast in bed!
Here she is with her favorite person! Her dad, our Bailey is a true Daddy's Girl. How can she not be, he is such a fun, loving, spiritual, caring, thoughtful dad, who loves to spend oodles of time with his kiddos.

I love this pic, her and Bry have so much fun together. She is such a cute girl and this pic captures her excitement!


Bryson being the pyro Scout...Bailey looks a little scared!
Then on her actual birthday she got to go to the Lion House with a few of her favorite friends. I wished I could have invited more, but they only allowed 12 tops, with the adults. However, we did get an exception to the rule, because Grandma Sill came!


The girls were very excited! Only one of them had been to a Lion House party. My artistic, creative, awesome hubby came and took some great pics of the girls.



He took some great pics, of the accessories around the room. I loved her cake. It was beautiful and delicious! She also picked the doll in the light blue. It is beautiful and sits on her dresser. What a great souvenir and memorabilia for this party.

I love this pic of Bailey and her cake. She is such a beautiful girl. I love her dark hair and eyes. She was having a blast at this party, especially being the birthday girl/princess!

Dad getting in on the action of pulling the taffy. He told me that I should do all our parties at the Lion House because of how well done they are, but I suspect he liked the pulling taffy part.

Eating a little luncheon, wearing her bib like Brigham Young did.


Then we went outside to open presents. She guessed everyone right.

I love this pic of her and Grandma. I was so glad that my mom was able to come spend this special day with her. It was such a beautiful day at Temple Square, all the flowers were beautiful and help complement these beautiful ladies.

I am ending this post with this pic. I love my Bailey, her father and I tell her all the time about what it means to be a daughter of God and the importance of the temple. I love this pic, because she is reflecting and gazing at the temple and it captures a tender moment for her. I love you Bailey and hope you had a great birthday!











2 comments:
Oh Syd...Oh Bailey:) How they are the cutest. I have to agree that I love that temple shot of Bailey..Kurt has mad photog skills!
It was fun and a grand experience for grandma!!...never been to a Lion House Birthday Party..fun...fun...thanks for including me for a wonderful celebration!!
Grandma Sill
Post a Comment