Bailey had her 1st spa date with me a week before her baptism. We went with our good friends the Halls. I thought it would be fun to get her toes painted and her nails done. She was not sure about the ladies touching her feet, but loved getting her nails done. I laughed as she squirmed around on the chair, and especially when they scrubbed her feet, she laughed hard. I on the other hand, fall asleep when my feet get scrubbed, touched etc. She is one determined girl, I had to convince her really hard that she could not have black polish on her nails and toenails for her baptism. She reluctantly gave in for a pretty pink. It was a fun afternoon.


1 comment:
Oh my...I need mine done badly!! I love when I am getting mine done and I see mom/daughters coming in for those. Funny story..I was laying on the bed the other night, Mike grabbed my feet and told me I had to go get a pedicure..Love that man!
Post a Comment