It disturbs me that I am blogging about summer in the winter. Going through our summer pictures, makes me want to see green grass soon. Even though I enjoy the ski season, I do enjoy playing in the water (in a boat). We try to get out boating every summer, this year we got to go a few times with our friends, the Hall's.
We went to Pineview and ate lunches on the beach and then headed back into the water. The kids really liked swimming far away from the boat and the adults had a good time relaxing and enjoying not doing anything! My friend, Nancy, is a character, it was almost a game to get a picture of her, never did...all I got was the towel.
Of course another favorite part of boating for me is the lull that puts my Syd to sleep in my arms and trying to get rid of my awful farmer's tan.
Sydney really wanted to get in to swim with the kids. She really wants to be big like her brother and sister, but she needs to wait a few years. I was already a nervous wreck watching Bryson and Bailey out there. Bryson will be coming with me on our youth conference activity, which includes boating, I hope by then, I will relax a little. I don't want my fear of water to inhibit my kid's having a great time. Thanks to the Hall's for letting us tow along and make some fun memories with them.
3 comments:
MAN OH MAN... I want to plan another Bear Lake trip pronto now!!
Those pictures make me so excited for summer! At least we got a little sunshine yesterday!
Looks like the kiddos had fun :). No snow down South!
Post a Comment