Monday, April 26, 2010

Disney- Part 2

Disneyland is the best family vacation.   Let the magic begin....

Aren't my Princesses soooo cute...Love them!
Sydney is always posing, she cracks us up!  Jasmine is Bailey's favorite.  She has loved her since 2 yrs old!
I love my friend's daughter, my girls look up to her!
I love her poses!
She ran and ran from 10 in the morning till 10 at night.





Disneyland is the bomb!  I loved taking my kids a few years back and watching the magic appear in their eyes.  It truly is a magical place for kids and adults.  I loved staying on the park, it was great to be able to go back and forth from the resort.  When we first checked into the Grand Californian hotel, the front desk told me that there was a fed-x package for me.  They could not find it, but on their computer it said it was shipped over to the Disneyland Hotel.  They informed me that they would get it sent back and to check with them the next day.  To make a long story short, each day I checked in with them, they had some story of where the package was.  I had no idea what this package was and whom it was from.  They never did find it, I think it must have been a typo or something.  But it became a joke with my family and our friends on this trip of where the mysterious package could be!

I love Toon Town and I love this pic of our Beautiful girls.  I love their smiles!  Kurt does a great job taking pics.
Yes!  We did bring Bryson...Hahaha.  He would leave to go ride rides anytime we stood in lines for Princess pics.  Give the kid a cell phone, independence kicks right in!   Riding one of our favorite rides...Pirates of the Carribean.  We ate at the Blue Bayou 2 times.  It is the restaurant that overlooks the ride.  You have to reserve ahead...we really wanted the Monte Cristo sandwich.  We got there for dinner and that was the only thing that they did not have on their dinner menu.  Hmmmph, frustrating!  But we went the next day, and thankfully could get some reservations for lunch to enjoy that yummy sandwich.  The kids liked the atmosphere because it was pretty dark and we could watch people on the ride.
I love my family.  We have so much fun together.  We are a mix of some fun personalities.  I love the ages where they are at.  If only I could capture these moments longer...I guess this why I blog and try my best to write down memories.  Grrrr...I wish I would have done this right after our trip so I would not forget things that were said! 
Us being our goofy selves and our kids think we are still pretty cool!  I need to work on a goofier face!
Toy Story ride, that was a fun one!  Can you tell?
Isn't she adorable?  I think so.
This is the souvenir Bailey wanted. I wish I would have done all my kids!  Kurt we need to go back!
Bry and Mom in some serious competition.  Glad he still likes Buzz.
Me being too cheap to buy this pic from Space Mountain, but LOVE their faces!  Our next favorite ride.  When we polled our family on rides these are our faves for this trip:  Pirates, Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Small World (for me and the girls), Toy Story, Californian Screamer and Soarin California.  For Syd, was Peter Pan, Dumbo for the girls, and Winnie the Pooh!
At the very end!  Bailey sad, Sydney has no idea,  and Bryson grateful.
Bye Disneyland, See you soon!

No comments: