Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Traditions


Who can not love Christmas time.  I love Christmas!  It is a reminder of Christ in our lives and the importance of families.  I love the traditions our little family does.  Starting Dec. 1st, decorating the trees. We put our santa hats on, play some music, and the kids each get a brand new ornament to hang first on the tree.  And at the end, we hang our vacation ornaments, and remember the special times we have had together as a family and the blessings we share.  I love my  kids and watching their excitement for Christmas.


Can't leave Skecher out of the picture and without a hat!  The kids always try to make sure he is equally treated!  We love him!






Can't leave out a picture of Syd.  These pics show her personality and how she enjoys life.


I love this pic of Bailey.  This shows her personality.  She is one creative girl and takes her decorating serious.  I am very thankful for her creative ways and mind!


And Bry is growing up.  He is now hanging the ornaments high on the tree and not in big clumps at the bottom!

No comments: