Thursday, January 6, 2011

BJ's Wedding/Road Trip


We took a little road trip to Rexburg to watch BJ and Jenny get married in the Idaho Falls temple.  Bryson has always looked up to BJ and been his little buddy growing up.  So he came with us.  While Kurt and I were in the temple ceremony, Bryson did baptisms for the dead.  Bryson is never afraid to talk to anyone.  He finished his baptisms and held conversations with the temple workers.  They were quite impressed with Bryson and demeanor.  Makes me a proud mama and had a glimpse of him being a missionary.

BJ and Bry are good buddies.  BJ would sleep over a lot at our house and play video games, legos, hotwheels etc. with Bryson.





Ride home with my men.  They are a lot of fun.  I love, love, love to listen to Bry and Kurt converse.  They have some very similar humor...they had me laughing a lot.  And the road trips are fun because it helps that Bryson likes our music.


Yep, I gave up the front seat so Bry could keep Kurt awake.  He did a pretty good job and it also helps that Kurt has a drink with him!  We had a fun time and some good bonding time with our oldest.  My parents were a big help to take the girls.  I love family.





































No comments: