Friday, July 8, 2011

"Sill"y Fun at Park City

 This summer and the year before we have enjoyed going with the Sill clan and enjoying a foreclosure 4 million dollar home/cabin at Promontory Ranch just out of Park City, that my Dad's company owns.  This house has 5 master bedrooms/bathrooms, beautiful view, large kitchen, 2 big entertainment rooms, and not but least...cool air this year for my pregger swollen body!

 Before heading to Park City, we had a fun, fabulous celebration for Xanders's 1 year birthday.  He is so cute and we LOVED having him here and getting lots of Xman loves!    And of course we were also glad to Amber and Mike out.  They are such cute parents, Xander is one lucky kid!



Kindred cousins are Natalie and Bailey.  Bailey was very excited to have her cousins from Arizona here for a few weeks.  Lots of sleep overs and playing.  Her and Natalie are the same age, she is usually surrounded by boys her age.


 Fun in the sun with these sexy Sill women!  If I was not pregnant, I would be in this pic!  Notice how I am not in any pics?  I was there, I promise!



 Ok, my "Swimmeroo" knows how to have fun in the sun.  She is one bundle of cute energy and is always running with a smile on her face and a hop in her step.  Her personality is contagious!


My kids are so lucky to have one cool grandma!  We had so much fun on the boat.  I love spending time with my mom, she is one special lady!  And the kids are lucky to have one fun grandpa!  We have so much fun with my mom and dad.  Lots of memories being made, and they are great examples to me and my family of love and service.











 Bailey and her cousin Ashlyn were just cute daredevils out on the tube.  They were the first to jump in and play in the water.  And they liked going fast!


 Bryson and McKenna have been such cute cousins since they were born.  I can not believe these two are in 8th grade, young mens, young womens etc.  Time does fly!  Bryson took a try out on the lake, even with pneumonia.  He then had to come in, I was a little nervous that this would set him back.  But I am glad he got to have some fun in July!



I love Kurt.  He is such an awesome husband and dad.  He loves to hang with his kids, teach them, have fun with them and he loves every minute of it!








My Hot Boating Man!

Who is the stud?



Poor Bryson, sick with pneumonia!

Game Time!

These two are so in love!

Play, Play, Play to your heart's content!


No comments: