Ahhh! Sun and Sand....
We are ecstatic to be going away as a family for a week to Hawaii. Even this pregnant swollen mom is willing to have her picture taken! We were also excited that Aunt Amber, Uncle Mike and Xander wanted to join us and hang with us in tropical paradise.
Kurt took Dad duty, so I could relax and get up and walk around so I would not swell.
After the long plane ride, we were excited to see land again! When we got to Hawaii, we witnessed quite the rain storm. We had never seen so much water, the water level was so high it was coming through the floor boards of our car. Our girls were looking at the ocean and trying to see if they could see any land out in the sea, and try to comprehend they were on an island.
| Natives Jumping, Quite the cool sight to watch |
Fireworks that night, this vacation rocks! Even birds coming in for a visit each morning.
Breakfast time, yep my favorite craving was watermelon.
Our hotel had this beach lagoon that was very relaxing and the kids had fun floating in.
Bryson actually feel asleep.
Sydney loved this green tube, and then we lost it.
Our sand castle creator.
This is the Hilton Hawaiin Village where we stayed. Recommended by my Dad. It was a great place with a number of restaurants to try out.
Bailey being pushed in by her dad. Hawaii was great, because the waves broke further back. It was supreme swim area. Bailey floated way to far. Dad had to rescue.
This is the view from our hotel of Diamondhead Crater. Which we explored one day. Gorgeous.
Bailey building herself a crater.
On our way to Pearl Harbor, Bryson is ver excited. He loves history like his grandpa.
Standing on the map in Pearl Harbor of where we live and how far we are in Hawaii. Syd wanted to be in the ocean.
Checking out the cool museums.
I love this pic of my girls, even though they are young and had a hard time comprehending the horrific events at Pearl Harbor, they did feel the reverence and showed respect to the sunken ship tomb of soldiers.
Bryson understood the events and reading the names of those who passed.
He took a tour on the submarine with his dad. Looks like it was pretty cool.
This is in Diamond Head. This crater was awesome with all the vegetation grown in it. The kids loved climbing the trees. It was impressive to think we were standing in the middle of this extinct volcano.
There's my cute photographer Sister. I am so glad they wanted to join us in Hawaii. We had a blast and it was fun to see them not in Utah or Oregon, but to meet them in Hawaii. They are a blast to travel with.
This was a fun place, Hanauma Bay. It was like Disneyland in Hawaii. They could snorkel all around this area. If I remember right, this was Bryson's favorite.
Getting ready to snorkel and hearing the basics from Dad.
We are looking good!
Hang Loose Baby!
A pic of us overlooking the valley coming back from the bay. A big rainstorm is about to happen and we end up getting stuck in very slow traffic because the power goes out. We get back to the hotel and the power is out as well. Quite the experience. It did eventually come back on.
Some of us in front of the pineapple plantation.
Kurt thought this was a funny pic. He was actually checking out the map.
Mmmm, pineapple ice cream please.
The kids posing in front of pineapple plants and Sydney pointing to her name.
Me with baby Jaxon in me! I think he loved the pineapple ice cream too!
This is a must in Hawaii. M. Matsumoto snow cones. They were huge and really good with ice cream.
Hanging and enjoying the temple grounds. Thomas even came, LOL.
I love my sweet husband, he tucked that flower in my ear.
I love this pic of Syd peering behind the trees and the temple in the background!
At PCC, and what? There is Mike and Amber...haha, I still need to get the photos that she took. I am glad they came along she was the aka trip photographer. Besides we have fun together and our hubbies get along too. That is an extra plus! I love her family. Wo, check out our tour guide, he is in a skirt!
Boat ride, ahhh, relaxing for me!
I love the PCC, lots of things for the kids to do!
Tatoos
Making things out of palm leaves.
Before the big Luau and show.
Sydney checking out her Hawaiin souvenir.
Yikes, we were up high!
More Beach Time!
So pretty, I love the Rainbow state.
Mike getting ready to catch some waves. Sydney catching some love from Xander!
We had some yummy Hawaiin BBQ at Ted's Bakery. The laugh at this outing was Bryson was feeding the chicken...chicken. He was the cannibal chicken. I lost my appetite.
Bailey loves, loves, and loves her Aunt Amber. Amber is a positive influence in her life. I am thankful for that!
That's our Sydney! Always on the move and dancing.
Bye Hawaii, we are not happy to leave!











No comments:
Post a Comment