Bryson is a really great kid. He has no guile whatsoever. He loves everyone and never has mean thing to say. He ALWAYS helps out. Everyday he comes home from school the first thing he asks, "What can I help you with Mom?" He is also very good with his sisters and now baby bro. He has many friends and really enjoys hanging with him. I snapped this shot, because I normally do not get my boy knocking at the door for fast offerings. I love these pics, in a few years these buddies will be missionaries. I am very proud of Bryson, he has such a great testimony and loves to bear it. He is never afraid. He is the president of his Deacons quorum of 18 boys! He is a great leader in every way, at school, home and church.
LOVE THESE BOYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment