Grandpa visits on his way to work.
Aunt Lori and Uncle Tyson, Tolan, Emree and Rylee
Pretty flowers from Grandma and Grandpa Sill
Millers' came, forgot the picture. But she always brings me a treat, one of my favorites, cake balls!
Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Garrett, McKenna, Ashlyn, Colter, Wyatt
(Colter loves to hold him, he is very cute with Jaxon)
Aunt Jeanne, Uncle Bruce, Sarah, BJ and Jenny
Bailey and Sydney enjoyed delivering the thank you cards.
Lots and Lots of love from the grandparents. And a special visit from some of my favorite girls!
Lexie (Her mom Julene came to the hospital)
Scarlett
Lauren and Gena
Kendall
They brought me a diaper cake, with notes from all the other YW. It was a fun visit, miss those girls!
The Hansen' Family: Jason, Emily, Porter, Lauren, Molly
And Aunt Amber and Xander came from Portland and I do not get a picture! Yikes! Can not believe it...I think I am a little tired. Hahaha. We had a fun visit with her. Xander did not know what to think about her holding another kid. It was funny. The kids had fun seeing Xander again. We get confused and like to call Jaxon, Xander.
We have lots of visitors and gifts. I am blessed to have a generous family, friends and ward members. We were fed for a month while I recuperated and Jaxon will be well dressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment