
Today was the first day of school. Bryson and Bailey were excited. Bryson was pretty laid back. He set his alarm at 7 and got up and did his routine, get dress, breakfast, take Timber out, and then piano. He was done by 8 and ready to go. I told him he had to wait for me and Bailey. Acting like a big man on campus..."Mom, I already know the drill, I don't need to walk with you." Needless to say he walked with us, he was at least a block ahead with his friends. He does not know, but I walked by his class just to check for my assurance :). Bailey was excited and nervous. She is in 1st grade this year. She was nervous about getting her lunch and knowing some kids in her class. So I bought her some cute outfits for school, but in the morning she came walking down with some of her cousins clothes that my sister in law Stephanie gave us over the weekend. She really likes her cousins clothes. I guess I did not need to go school clothes shopping! It's all good, she looked cute! She walked with me and was quiet as a mouse. She met her teacher and smiled for a picture and that was it. But she came home all excited because she and Ashlee got to sit by each other in the lunch room. I can't not believe my little one is now in school all day!
3 comments:
Very cool! I'm jealous that you all just started school! I bet Sydney is missing them all :).
They are so grown up! I can't wait to see you this week.
Your kids have grown a foot each... no, Bryson has grown two, since I saw them last!
Post a Comment