Monday, November 3, 2008

The Strength Of Friends

My friend Amber emailed me this picture of us gals doing a human pyramid. This is proof that..."You are never too old to have FUN!" These quotes perfectly describe friendship to me: “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” -anonymous “True friends are those who lift you up when your heart's wings forget how to fly.” -anonymous I love this group of ladies! I cherish our friendships! *Not in this picture: Angie, Shannon, and Shana

5 comments:

Sonya said...

And did you all make it up after that?! Crazy kids... cute quotes!

Xander Man said...

That's it I am going to go do one now to see if I have it in me. Ahhhh that is so cool!

loveourboys said...

You ROCK!! Friends are key to survival! I love the picture! Your comment about my blog stressing you out for christmas made me laugh, because the music made me feel that way too! C-ya Stace

shelly said...

That really was a silly thing to do, who would have thought we still had it in us!
You really are such a great friend, I miss you! Once a month is just not enough.

sbailey27 said...

I had forgotten all about that - bunco night is so fun! I love our group of ladies, too. Is it the second Friday yet?