Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring is "Jumping" in the Air

Kurt set up the tramp 3 weeks ago, when it was 60/70 weather for a week. Little did we know that snow and rain was going to come for the next 2 weeks! But the cooler weather has not stopped my kids and the neighbors from jumping. I took out my camera for some fun action shots of the kids having fun! My crazy Bailey, loves to do the splits in the air and land in them! Both of them doing the classic spread eagle, and I love the shot of them having fun with Syd and their crazy static hair. They are great kids and love to have fun with each other. Dad even did a few power jumps with them, getting them to fly in the air. I can't complain, I love Spring!

5 comments:

shelly said...

We set up our tramp a few weeks ago as well. I'm not sure what the attraction is but our kiddos LOVE it rain or shine. It really is great exercise and at least they can do it together!
Those are some great tricks. I can't believe Bailey can do the splits and LAND in them--that sounds painful!!

Xander Man said...

Okay love these pics...you just inspired me to take some pics of them when I come out to visit on the tramp. The grass is getting green so it must be spring. Love how Bailey is struttin the "rock star" hair!

loveourboys said...

oH Bailey's hair! We haven't put our tramp up yet, but can't wait to. LOVE SPRING 2!!

About Us. said...

Oh this brings back memories of the crazy things we used to do on my neighbor's tramp as a kid. We jumped off the roof a few times like crazy idiots! Great photos! This weather makes me wonder if we are just going to skip spring altogether.......

Kindred Family said...

I love the crazy hair from jumping on the tramp! So fun. You're kids are getting big. I'm jealous of your big backyard!