Bear Lake Fun
Grandpa and Sydney, Cousin Amanda
Sisters Amber, Sonya, and Me
Bailey and Sydney building castles
Syd loved the boat rideWe went to Bear Lake with my sister Amber and husband Mike. My parents and my sister Sonya and her kids came up for an over nighter. The trip started out with me getting a speeding ticket (15 miles away from where he clocked me) Kurt and I are going to make it date night and go argue the ticket and out to dinner in Logan. Other than that, we had so much fun! We went wave running, boating, swimming, played games, watched movies, and of course food galore! Kurt let Bry drive the wave runner (with him on back of course) that was a nail biting experience for me. Makes me see what it will be like when he starts driving a car! Kurt convinced me to go out with Bry and let him drive. Bryson was so funny, "Mom, I am not going to dump you in the lake, sit back and relax, this will be fun!" Needless to say it was fun, and I am proud of Bry. Bailey and Syd were the masters at building the sand castles. Kurt rocked as always on the water skiing. He had me drive the boat while he skiied, which I find is my favorite part of being on the lake. The kids had fun tubing, even Syd! I had fun hanging out with my sisters and Mom and Dad.
Kurt with the kids riding the waves
Kurt and Mike on the boat
Swimming in the Lake
1 comment:
Hey! Yeah, we must have been up there at about the same time. We could've passed out on the lake! Fun pictures - looks like you guys had a great time. It is so nice to get away, time just seems to move slower there!
Post a Comment