Watching Enchanted on the the hillside
Just got back from girls camp yesterday. Girls camp was at Crystal Hot Springs (if you call that camping) but I am not complaining. We got to hang out at a pool all day, w/out kids! They usually go river rafting, but this year they went cheaper because of Trek. As usual the girls loved my brownies, and toilet papering. I had about 4 hours of sleep each night, being interrupted with the blare of train horns going by. The hosts at the camp said that they blare their horns on purpose because of the campers. Nice :)! The theme was Fairest Princesses and our camp director did a perfect job! I love girls camp and feel so blessed to be a leader to these girls!
Smeared brownie on my arm
Mmmm...Love those brownies
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I love your brownies too! Cute pictures from Bear Lake too!
I didn't know you were already in YW again - I guess you are a born YW leader! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
K Nicole, You are going to have to bring me some of those brownies now, you've got me totally curious!
Post a Comment