Thursday, July 24, 2008

Two weeks of Jammed pack FUN!

Wow the last two weeks have been jammed pack with fun stuff! All my family came into town to celebrate my parents' 40th. It was so much fun. My sister Amber stayed with us (we felt privileged that she was our 1st guest in our new home). We went to the Bountiful temple, out to Robintinos for dinner, family pictures, and then a big 50's style theme dinner at my parent's church. My sister and sister in laws did an awesome job decorating, Annie (Granny Annies) catered the dinner, it was delish! Yummy cake made by a friend from our last neighborhood, it was Yummy-O! We Karaoke (a new favorite of mine (Kurt and I were singing Love Shack, I have not really ever read the words, I was shocked at how bad the song was!) The kids did a pinata, and we watched a DVD that I put together of my parents 40 years of being married. Sydney now loves that DVD over Winnie the Pooh! I love my parents and their love for each other. They are truly best friends and a great example to me and my family. Love you Mom and Dad!

No comments: