
My parents came to FHE last week. Bryson taught the lesson on Love One Another. That day I came in to tell him to stop messaging his friends, but he was doing his lesson...needless to say, he got a great big hug. Bailey did a cute activity "Bailey Style". She had everyone draw a name and then whoever's name we drew we had to make them a valentine...she was prepared with stickers, glitter, markers, and candy. Sydney picked the cutest song...um "Thomas"...I can't remember what we sang, but that was her first choice.

Bailey loves to get a hold of our camera and take random pictures of anything...stuff animals, her sister, her friend, her friend's sister, her pet shops etc. I thought this was an adorable self portrait. Doesn't she have the cutest eyes? And those kissble cheeks?

Mom of the Year award right here! I can't remember what I was doing, but I came into the kitchen, and my little one was asleep on the bar chair. Not a very safe place to nap! But a cute picture though!

Kurt always (a term I don't use lightly) does a fantastic job on our dates. One of the reasons I fell in love with him. For Valentine's day he took me night skiing to see the sunset on top of Powder Mountain(the resort we met at). Unfortunately clouds were in the way...but that did not stop us from having a good time. We skied for a few hours, he took me down some hard runs, kind of scary in the dark, I was telling him that it would be a good spot for those Stephenie Meyer vampires to jump out! We took a hot cocoa break, and then skied some more. Afterwards, he had reservations at one of my classic favorites, the Gray Cliff Lodge in Ogden canyon. Love their oatmeal pie adn the pink ladies room! I would rather eat the pie first before my meal. It was a fun night and enjoyed making more great memories with him.

Sydney loves to walk with me. It is one of our favorites. I try to take advantage of some of those warm winter days. This walk was funny, because she had to have her Thomas behind her as a pillow and her blanky, snacks, drink, and Thomas glasses. She is a character.
5 comments:
I love getting a glimpse into your daily life! Your kids are so cute :). I'm so lucky to have such a great sister and cute nieces and nephew! Love ya!
What beautiful children! It amazes me how they have grown. I can't wait for my children to start participating with FHE instead of screaming the whole way through it. And I love the bar stool picture!
That is such a cute pic of you guys skiing! Syd's hair is getting long. You have some funny stories about her sleeping in some random places. I miss Mom and Dad...your such a great daughter to have them over for FHE (thank you for always thinking of them)!
Love that picture of you and Kurt...so cool to go night skiing! Great memories that you will guys will have forever!
I love reading about you and your dear family! It makes me miss you a little less.
I hope you had a fabulous birthday, I guess you had a full house with Shana's crew. You are such a good friend.
I can't believe how grown up Bryson is and such a good boy.
Love the stories about Bailey, she cracks me up.
And Sydney is so darling! I mean how lucky are you to have such a sweet companion. She seems so easy going and happy all the time.
Post a Comment