Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Top of the Morning to You", Williams' Style

Happy St. Patty's Day! Leprechaun's visited the Williams' home this morning leaving lots of golden coins, which the kids devoured quickly! We had the usual green pancakes, green eggs, and Lucky Charms for breakfast. The kids put on their green, even Kurt fashioned himself a "Kiss Me I'm Irish" pin on his belt loop. Bailey said the Leprechaun's visited her classroom and left foot prints, a mess, and painted a chair green. She brought home a cute Leprechaun that is hanging on our dining light. For dinner, we had green Irish stew and at YW we had green rice krispie treats. I am done with food coloring for the day!

5 comments:

shelly said...

So cute! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that went a little crazy with the food coloring today!! But it's worth it right???

Sonya said...

Cute! Being on Spring Break St. Patty's Day was lame around here :). We shopped! I only think 1/2 of us wore green ha ha.

loveourboys said...

That's what all the leprachaun parts were. Parker disected his, he just wanted the balloon, now I know what the legs and cute leprauchan face was for.LOL! Bailey looks so cute in green!

Xander Man said...

Ah love the Bryson in the family pic..he is too cool, but good lookin. Of course Syd has her usual "ham" smile. Didn't even realize St.Patty's was last week...guess you get lame if you don't have kids.

Xander Man said...

Oh, I love the shutters:)