
Today did not go as planned. I was suppose to teach Junior Achievement in Bailey's class this morning, but Bailey came down this morning with a sore throat and fever. So staying up till midnight, prepping, was not needed! Oh well, I will be very prepared for next week. So...Plan B: Hang out with my girls today. Not a bad plan at all. They are such cute sisters. Sydney loves Bailey and has fun, especially today, having her around, sick no less. Bailey was watching a movie and fell asleep. Sydney wanted to be like her, every time I would walk by, Sydney would close her eyes, pretending she was asleep. She's a character. Could not resist a picture. Skecher was even snoozing near by in his favorite place, the fireplace. He is too funny. Sydney pretending reminded me of when Bailey was her age. Bailey would sneak out of her room at night (she's a night owl), when we would go find her, she would drop on the floor and pretend she was asleep. She is still our little night owl, she loves to hide under our desks upstairs and spy on mom and dad. I remember doing that when I was little, she's just like her mom and dad!

Here's a fun one of Grandma snoozing with Syd. She had fun snuggling and rocking Syd, and I have to agree, I think she is fun to sleep with too! In fact, Kurt has caught the "Syd Snuggle Bug" as well! Many Times!

OH! He looks so cute with that Thomas pillow, maybe next year's Christmas gift?
8 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I can't wait to show Mike the Kurt pic...I take it Kurt doesn't know you have those pics huh? I have some funny ones of Mike zonked out too....I need some Syd snuggles now and Bailey...Bryson and Skecher....LOVE, LOVE the fireplace spot. Funny dog.
Also I like your new background...
Hey Nicole - I think your family is absolutley addorable. Great pictures of your family - got to love those "kodak moments" they are the best. I love days off with the kids that aren't planned - too bad Sydney was sick though. Cute blog.
So funny! I'm sorry Bailey is sick! So next week you're going to teach in their class? How exciting!! :)
I can't believe Sketcher would sleep on hard bricks! Cute pictures, Nicole! For some reason I feel like taking a nap....
Sorry Bailey isn't feeling well, tell her we're thinking of her...love the pictures of Sydney pretending to be asleep by Bailey. She is a little jokster! She definitely has all of you wrapped around her little finger! She is one lucky little girl.
Awesome pics of Kurt...he's a good sport to let you post 'em! Miss Sydney...she's a nut! Hope Bailey is better now :).
Aaahh! I love the pictures. I hope Bailey is all better.
Post a Comment