
Call it what you want, but thanks to my sister Sonya, I am hooked on Twilight and LOVE it! My Twilight ladies and I had a fun night searching the DVD Release parties in hopes to meeting one of the actors. It almost felt as if we were in HS cruising State Street! We went from following Limos, my friend getting car sick and throwing up out the window, standing in long lines, laughing, uh...my friend (accidentally running a red light), laughing, and looking at some pretty good look alikes. It was definitely a memorable night for us die hard Twilight fans. So we ended up at a Wal-mart, getting our 2 disc DVD, and seeing Rachelle LeFevre, Victoria. She is beautiful! Ok, so we were sad that it was not Edward, James, Charlie, Bella, or Jacob...but hey at least it was not Mike and the prom gals! It was a blast being up close to bad vampire Victoria! Watch out Kurt, tonight we are watching Twilight!
6 comments:
I'd say crazies. I seriously don't get it, but at least you had fun!
You Crazy woman!! No, it looks like you had a lot of fun! I still haven't seen the movie.
Holy cow! Sounds like a fun night, but holy cow! I had no idea you were so die hard. And I had no idea the real actors were hanging out in Utah, woe! My sister had a Twilight party as well but I wasn't able to attend, we had a date night already planned. You crack me up Nicole! I can just imagine how excited you were cruising State Street looking for Edward!
Yeah what's up with actors in Utah??? Jeez, Stephenie Meyer is from Arizona and there was no one here :(. I'm proud to have gotten you hooked on something - it's the best. I'm glad you had fun, now I wish I'd ventured out too!
You are insane!!! I can totally see you doing it!! You definitely don't lack passion!!
Like I've said love the T-shirt. Hide it when I visit next.. I might have to borrow permantly. All I can say is LUCKY you got to Victoria. I told Mike we are watchng the movie weekly:)
Post a Comment