
I had a fantastic Mother's Day. Kurt and the kid's always take really good care of me. They started me off with breakfast in bed, it was quite tasty, thanks Chef Team Williams. My men know how to make a mean french toast, and Bailey and Sydney decorated my plate with fruit. They decked me out in accessories, but my favorite gifts, I must say, were the homemade ones. My creative Bailey spent all week secretly writing and drawing me a handful of letters, decorated a magnet with her picture on it, and made me my own personal ski mountain out of cotton balls.

Sydney gave me a I love you sign with her picture, that I proudly hang on my mirror. Bryson crocheted (no joke) a pot holder for me. He and his dad picked out the yarn colors for me. He is glad to see that his crocheting did not go to waste, because I love to use it on our table.

The kids hand dipped strawberries for our mom's in our family. The saying we attached was, "We love you BERRY much!" They had fun and dipped them with love, especially Sydney.
2 comments:
Holy crap..I love the strawberries and wish I could have helped eat them! How sweet is Bailey with her cotton mountain:D
aaahhh....the joy of being a mom -
The strawberries were wonderful.
Post a Comment