
Our good friends invited us to the Eagle concert at the Rio Tinto Stadium and we had a Rockin' time. We stuffed ourselves at Pei Wei and then headed to the concert. They put on an awesome concert, very good entertainers. The weather was perfect, in fact, the stadium was so cool, that you almost forget you are outside.

I love how they opened the concert, stating they were the band that would never die.
Don Henley singing and Joe Walsh jamming on the guitar. Joe Walsh was funny and awesome!

Loved their set for Hotel California.

We had amazing seats. We were 7 rows from the stage. A funny story goes a long with this night. A few weeks before the concert, I was at a roadshow practice and our roadshow was on the decades of dancing. Our YW president, was joking with me that I did not know what real music was. I said well what is your favorite? She said most definitely the Eagles. To which I said, well I love them too, so does that count me in? She laughed and said no, you are way too young. So the funny thing is we ran into her and her husband at the concert. She text me on the phone to see where we were at, I waved, she was in the stands, and I was on the floor. I text back asking, so now am I included in your cool music club? Do I now prove my allegiance to Classic Rock? The irony of things.

Love our friends Nancy and Travis. We have a lot in common, it is sad that some of those things include knee surgeries. They were a lot of fun that night, it is nice to know that no matter how old we keep getting we can still rock at a concert.
1 comment:
Aww don't you love classic rock? I would love, love to go to another U2 concert. One day again. Looks like you guys had loads of fun with some great friends!
Post a Comment