Monday, June 8, 2009
My Marathon Man
Kurt wants to post about his experience, so I will leave the details to him. I just want to say how proud I am of him and his dedication in running 26.2 miles. He ran all the way from Causey Reservoir (Monte Cristo area) to downtown Ogden. I have driven that course many times and it is unbelievable there are people out there that will run it! It was so neat for me to see him cross the finish line. Me, Sydney and his parents were there cheering him on (Bry had Scout camp and Bailey dance recital pictures). His parents were an actual surprise for him. I think he liked that surprise. He is now training for another one, I think he caught the marathon bug, one I hope I never catch! And a big thanks to his mentor, coach, and running partner. He has done 11 and his wife 19! CRAZY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW!!!!!
Way to go!! Which on e are you training for now? Scott wants to do one, you should get Derek too. Great job!!!
Congratulations Kurt you are totally awsome!!! Catching the running bug is the best. Nicole what can we do to persuade you to join in the fun?! One day we will all do one together!!! Keep up the good work. We need to get together sometime soon!
Yahoo!! He didn't pass out on the road...like I would have!
Post a Comment