Sunday, August 28, 2011

100 Months!


Kurt's company had a big celebration for 100 straight months of increasing revenue.  They handed out dry tech shirts to everyone in the company and the executive wives got one too.  The numbers on the back stand for when you started with the company.  Sperry's were numero 1 and Williams' 2.  People in the company got to see who started the company at what times.  Mindshare also distributed Kindles to all the employees and Mindshare jackets to the ones who had been there for 5 years.  Kurt already had a Kindle that we shared, but now I have my own and at a good time with the baby coming.  The company now has 73 employees.  The beginning years were very, very, very tough and many times I questioned what the heck we were doing.  I had the short term view, it was my hubby that had the vision and knew what was going to happen. And now I look around at the 73 employees and their families that have jobs because of the vision of hard work and sacrifice of others.   I am very proud of Kurt and his accomplishments both with our family and his career.

No comments: