Thursday, August 4, 2011

Swim and Braid Lessons


 What is summer without swim lessons?  The girls get to go to a neighbor's pool and some of my friends have arranged for  Linda the swim teacher to come in and to teach lessons.  These ladies organize it all and I am pretty lucky to be in on the action.  But this year was a twist, of braiding lessons while the kids were waiting.  I still need practice, but my girls will not let me try it on them now, I have to bribe!

 Teacher, Linda, kept checking to see if gills were growing on her neck.  She loved the dive board.  She was excited to tell her dad that she can dive into the deepness!  We have nicknamed her "Swimmeroo".
 Bailey is doing very well.  I did not get a pic of her!  She worked hard, it has been nice to see her progress.  She is very comfortable in the water and is quite graceful.

Swimmer Class 2011

No comments: