Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Makes a Mama Proud

I witness my kiddos do a lot of great things and some not so great (hey at least I am honest!).  But when they do these great things, I smile and feel like Kurt and I must be doing something right. The other day I went out to the garage and stopped in my tracks as I witnessed my Bryson saying a prayer in the garage.  I slipped back in with him not knowing I saw.  I am so happy as his mom that he has a relationship with his father in heaven that he will talk to him whenever.  Bryson is a good example to me and has no malice in his heart.  He even made a prayer chart for his morning and night prayers on his own (post it note on closet door).  He is a great teen!

Bailey has been such a great example to Sydney lately.  They may have their moments, but for the most part, she has been a good sister and let's Syd tag along with her friends.  She also plays toys with Syd, setting up villages and homes for all their little toys.  She has been doing this to help me out and to give me a break because of the pregnancy.  I know she is going to be tremendous help to me when her brother is born!  She is like a little mom, wanting to learn to sew, cook, but has not taken up the clean thing yet!

No comments: