Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Back to School
Back to school! Bryson off to the 8th grade, Bailey off to the 4th grade, and Sydney off to another year of preschool. (She will start after Labor Day) Pictures had to be taken with their favorite person, Sketcher. I think they miss him more than me! The kids were not wanting summer to end! I have a bitter sweet relationship with back to school. On one hand I really miss my kids, on the other, I am so glad that our lives get more scheduled. I start off really good at the beginning of the summer and then let it go by the end. This year was hard because of the pregnancy, it was nice having them home to help me take care of things.
Bryson starts this year off with his honors classes and Chinese. He came home on the first day with gobs of homework. He is a very motivated student and wants to get a lot done before his mission. With his honors classes, homework, swim, guitar, piano, scouts and YM, this kid is busy!
Bailey starts the year with Mrs. Taylor. I am very excited because Kathy was my neighbor while I was growing up and is good friends with my parents. I warned Bailey, that she might hear my neighborhood nick name, Nikki. Some of the ladies of our neighborhood that I have come across still call me that. Mrs. Taylor is going to be a good fit for Bailey. Bailey is excited to have the best 4th grade teacher at Burton. And I am excited to know her teacher well and know that she will work with me in helping volunteer where I can with the new baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment