Monday, May 19, 2008
Soccer is Over :(
I am going to miss not going to the kids' soccer games. I have enjoyed watching them this season. I will miss the games. Especially last Saturday, I was soaking up the rays, lounging in a chair, so much better than house work! The two are so different: Bryson loves to win games, but he plays because he enjoys it. Bailey is really competitive, she shoves her way into the bumblebee bunch to take the ball away. She gets mad everytime she has to sit out. One time she said, "Great now we are going to lose!" Another time, Kurt was talking to Bryson about tips on practicing and Bailey said, " I don't need to practice, I am already good!" She obviously has a high confidence in her abilities! I wonder what Syd will be like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment