We have finally moved in. After 2 separate flooding incidents, carpet torn up and laid down twice. We are almost to normal routine! I now do not feel guilty about sitting down at the computer and getting this blog site updated. It is hard to do things like that, when you have to shove boxes and stacks of paper away to even find the keyboard! I am probably not settled about where I have moved things...but at least they are put away. My favorite cleaning of all...just put the stuff away! Our neighbors have been so sweet. Our neighbors across the street threw a party for us with all the families in the area that have the same age kids. They were so cool to do that! And then we have had welcome baskets and cookies galore. In fact, one evening we had just gotten done eating dinner, in our messy kitchen, and the kids asked, "Mom what is for dessert?" I teasingly rolled my eyes, Kurt's reply, "Eye roll special!" But just then, the door bell rings and it is neighbors with brownies! The friendliness has made the transition nice and smooth. In fact, Kurt was just called into the Elders' quorumn presidency. So now he is extra busy, as if he wasn't busy before! Anyways, here are some pictures for all to see.
2 comments:
I love your kitchen and the stone work! Congrats on moving in :).
Ok - cool music and cute pics of the kids :). I'm so glad you are blogging!
Post a Comment