Monday, May 12, 2008
Mother's Day
I had a great, relaxing Mother's Day in our new home. Kurt and the kids wanted to make breakfast in bed for me...but since we have 9 am church, I opted for the lunch in bed. Kurt would not let me change any diapers for the day. That was nice. He is so cool. He was constantly checking to make sure that I was happy and relaxed. I got a great foot tickle (my favorite) out of it. Bryson gave me a book about quotes and recipes mom's like to use. He ended up sitting on the stairs reading it. He kept laughing and laughing. His favorite quote is, "Mom, why?" "Because I told you so". I think he found that humorous because he constantly asks why. Bailey gave me 10 cards. She worked on a card every day. She is my little artist. One of the notes was a questionnaire and she said that I was 16 years old and weighed 7 lbs. She loves all of my cooking and loves playing with me. She also gave me a beautiful brown stone necklace. Sydney gave me a wallet, because she broke my other one. She also gave me a hand print attached to a flower, which now sits in my window sill. Kurt gave my perfume and shoes. He loves to add to my collection of perfume. Timber even sat next to me on my bed for a good scratch. I love my family and dog so much. They make being a mom easy and fun. It was another good Mother's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet family! I'm glad that you got pampered :). It's nice to feel appreciated.
Post a Comment