Sunday, May 25, 2008

Williams' ROCK

Kurt brought home a surprise this weekend, Rock Band. It is fun! I like the singing and the guitar. Have not yet figured out the drums. Bryson though...is awesome at music. He jams out on the drums, guitar and singing. Bryson has been urging me to start guitar lessons, I think Rock Band has sold me on the idea :). Even Sydney gets into it. But when both girls are on, we get fired! ROCK ON

4 comments:

shelly said...

I'm SO glad I can finally see your blog! I was putting williamsfamilyskiteam.blogspot.com--oops! We played rock band at my cousins several months ago and it was so fun! I'm not much into video games but I think it's a great family activity! It's so great to see your kids, they have really grown up since I've seen them. I can't believe Syd is so grown up, she is adorable.
Your house is so FABULOUS!!! It makes me want to build again, but don't tell Boyd. I'm really happy for you guys. I can't wait for a tour!

allie said...

We played rock band at my brother's house and had a blast! Your house looks so great!

Sonya said...

that looks like so much fun! Cute one of the whole family jammin'. Can't wait to see you guys.

Xander Man said...

I want that there when we come visit! Gotta check out the guitar. Mikes friend got a cool Wii game of darts, skee ball and ping pong..was really fun.