Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gore is wrong....Global Freezing!!

All right, I love to say that Al Gore is wrong on a lot of things, especially global warming. All this year in Utah, I have not felt the warmth but the freeze. In fact, I know the ice is melting and the polar bears have no place to go, soon they will be coming to Utah. Just some of my humor about global freezing! Today, my friend and I had the bright idea to use our Cherry Hill passes, because we are 2 weeks into summer and have not used them yet. Instead of relaxing on the lazy river, I froze on the lazy river!! Poor Sydney's first reaction to the river was, Wow, Wow, teeth chatter, Wow, Wow, teeth chatter and goose bumps. She wanted to get in the water and then out over and over. Bry and Bailey on the other hand just stayed in the heated pools the whole time, Sydney could not catch on to the idea that it was warmer in the water than out. So after playing for a few hours, we came home and checked the current temp....51 degrees. Brrrrrrr! The Williams' family was very brave today! Next time I will check the weather.

3 comments:

shelly said...

I couldn't agree more, I'm so ready for the heat!!
I can't believe your kids were such troopers, especially Sydney. Gracie would have been screaming her guts out!

Sonya said...

Wow, I'm hoping it's still cool when we head up there. It was 101 today! We won't go swimming when it's 85 LOL! Justine's freezing right now :).

Xander Man said...

Does Sonya not recall November's family swim? It was nightime too!