
The kids had so much fun. And I must admit, I had fun too! Sydney loved the boat ride. She kept asking for more each time it ended. She loves water so much, she did not care if she got squirted in the face. Bailey and I loved going around the arcade and spending Dad's money on the jackpots to get lots of tickets. (Now that I think of it, I may be introducing to a child's form of gambling :O )! Bryson hung out with some friends, in fact we would only see him running by to the next event. His fave was laser tag and the gas powered cars. As for Kurt, he loved watching Sydney run around from one video game machine to the other. He especially loved it when he saw Mom standing in a long line to buy prizes with all the tickets Bailey won! What a fun night in Booneyland!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! It sounds like we all did some sort of water activity today! Can't wait to see you guys...I'm having Sydney withdrawals!
Looks like everyone had fun--but no pictures of you!
Post a Comment