Friday, June 20, 2008

When You Are Not Looking...

I was vacuuming and Syd came toddling out with shredded paper on her head. I just knew that was not a good sign. She found the paper shredder and had so much fun playing in it! I decided to take a picture of the cute moment or should I say "cute" mess. She also loves to crawl into our entertainment center cabinet...with her drink, blanket, and Binky. She never forgets the necessities. Speak of necessities, look how Bryson loves to get drinks. Bryson doesn't understand the concept of a glass, which are conveniently located right next to him! The funny things that happen, when you are not looking!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

hmmmm...hope she didn't shred anything important! She is a character & reminds me of Amberly when she was a baby sleeping inside the endtables.

shelly said...

I love those pictures of Syd, she is so darling! Bryson is just being a boy-don't worry!

Xander Man said...

What!! I don't remember sleeping on endtables:) I think my older sisters forced me to hide from them:) Too stinkin cute about B-Dub and the sink.