Bailey just got done with her dance recital. Her recital was at Layton High auditorium. It is always a crowded affair. You have to show up 2 hours early just to reserve a seat. CRAZY!! Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa Williams came to the recital. She was so cute! She is a great little dancer, she smiled the whole routine. (of course I am prejudice because she's my girl) She loves to wiggle her hips, kick her legs and wear sparkling outfits. She was not nervous at all. We are so proud of her and her accomplishments this year as a dancer. Dance your heart out Bailey!
4 comments:
Very cute! Bailey looks so grown up! She needs to stop that :).
Way to go Bailey! We really need to get our girls together!
I bet she is a great dancer!! They girl loves to perform....
Bailey is very cute! Yes, I did get the strawberry pie recipe from GTU. I find I do better if I can see a recipe demonstrated first - not so intimidating!
Post a Comment