
So I finally broke down and attempted the new frontrunner to SLC w/all 3 kids w/out the hubby. We rode the commuter rail from Farmington all the way to Kurt's work and then took his car to Boondocks. What fun! The frontrunner was so smooth and very cool (air wise). I wheeled Sydney on in her stroller and it fit right by my seat. The kids had a blast. It beats sitting in the car in traffic and having 2 cars down in SLC. I decided that it is now our new form of transportation if I have to meet Kurt after work down in SLC. If you haven't tried it...it is a must. Heavens save the money on gas!
1 comment:
You are braver than me! Looks like the kids had a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Bryson looks in that picture. What a little man!
Post a Comment