Friday, January 9, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Little Roo has many favorite things. But there are some things that have been consistent. She loves the blanket my sister gave to her when she was born. The pretty blue, purple, pink crocheted blanket has now turned gray to me because of all the washings. She doesn't like to take her toy baby on walks in the stroller but loves to walk her blanket. She treats it like a baby. She also is very attached to anything Thomas. She loves this new pillow that Grandma gave her for Christmas. This attachment has taught her colors. She loves to tell me whose eyes are the color of Thomas(blue), Percy(green), or Toby(brown). When she gets ready in the morning she talks about what color shirt she is going to wear. It is either a Toby, Thomas, James (red), Percy, Lady (purple), Diesel (black), Harold (white) or pink. I am not sure if there is a pink train? She just says pink. She loves pink like her big sister. In the picture is a princess shirt that she calls her "pink". It is on her practically everyday, night, you name it. We struggle to get her to change her "pink" to something else. She loves to listen to BaeMae read. Every night when BaeMae is reading, she sits with us to listen to the stories. BaeMae likes to share her school books with her. She gets bedtime Thomas stories from Bry. They are really good to her. She loves this hat my sister made for her. She puts it on with her pink boots when she goes outside or inside. The other day, Kurt and the kids were leaving for skiing. She put it on and her boots and said, "I'm ready to ski!" When she heard she wasn't coming, she sat down on the floor and started to cry. We laughed...which was probably not the nicest thing to do. And she loves her mom (and dad of course). But she is my little side kick, shopping buddy. She loves to chat up a storm with me and give me lots of loves each day. I am glad I am one of her favorites!

3 comments:

Xander Man said...

She is a favorite! Her hair is getting so long and grown out..she is probably going to be very different when I see her again. Adorable pic of you too:)I have such gorgeous sistas!!!!

loveourboys said...

How cute is she!! I wish I had a cute little girl like her! ....Boys are fun too, don't I know!

Sonya said...

She's gonna be your little engineer, just you wait :). What a cutie! I'm so sorry about the blankie lol...just send me the therapy bills when she's older!