The kids all ready for school
Wow, I can not believe that it is the year 2009! It seems just like yesterday that we were all worried about computer databases shutting down for the year 2000. Time does fly. But as time passes, I am grateful and enjoy life more every precious year. These last 2 weeks, Kurt has been home and we have enjoyed every minute together. I was so sad to see Monday come, knowing that he and the kiddos were off to their various activities. I really enjoy having my kids and husband home, and spending quality time as a family. New Year's Eve ended at 2 a.m. for us. Which I will claim as good news, because years previous it had been 3 or 4 a.m. I did sneak a little nap in there. We had good friends over for some yummy grub, rock band, games, and fireworks. Sydney put herself to bed at 11pm. She is such a cute little girl! New Year's Day started off with some sledding and ended with car shopping with Kurt. Because being up late two nights before, I literally fell asleep while Kurt and the salesman negotiated. The car dealership was almost like a ghost town. Unfortunately because of the economy, it is a great time to buy a car. Hopefully soon we will find a replacement for Kurt's car, it has been one lemon. We certainly know how to pick them! Here's to the year 2009, may you be an awesome one...Pretty Please!
My favorite cozy picture of Bailey, all tuckered out.
Bryson playing rockband with a buddy
Sydney and her cute little friend playing playdough
Sydney the next day catching up on her Z's with Mom's dog Meggie
3 comments:
What fun pictures! Ryan had the last two weeks off too! It was awesome, like you, I enjoyed having everyone home. I saw Bailey this morning when I dropped off Parker at school! Too bad on the car, hope you find a good deal! CHEERS to a rockin' new year!! Hope to see ya soon! Stacey
Kurt needed to get my "buy the red car" fortune! Love the sleeping pics of the girls. Miss those little ones :). I think that is why Christmas is my favorite - family time :).
Ha ha I laughed hard of the Meggie pic. Life is back to normal now for another 11 months...the kiddos hats look adorable, one of a kind:)I love seeing the snow through the windows. It makes me miss home:(
Post a Comment