Isn't she cute? My sister sent me this picture recently and I loved how it captures my little girl's personality. She has the cutest little dimple and is always smiling. She is rarely in a bad mood and I have so much fun being around her. We are all born with different gifts, she has a knack for lifting people's moods. I can rarely be in a bad mood around her. Sydney suffers with acid reflux. She is in the rare minority of kids that have it. The Dr.s kept saying it will go away by age one, but it has not. She will most likely have this for her whole life. Even on the strongest meds, she still experiences pain several moments during the day, but she still keeps on smiling afterwards and moves on with her activity. She is a sweetie and great example to her family.
I am being brave to post this pic because I saw my cute little girl and then said, "Wow, I need to lose that weight I gained since building our house." Posting this pic is motivation I guess to change some of my eating habits. But of course it does not help that my sweet mother in law sent us home with 2 plates of the best cinnamon rolls last night. (I don't use that term "best" lightly, they really are!) It was her way of thanking us for coming to give his dad a blessing. I was taught you should always graciously accept, even when you don't want to. I was doing so well, and she only makes them once in a while. What the heck. But isn't that how things go in life, you are doing so well at something or things just to be going smooth and then bam, you're thrown a curve ball! So I will enjoy those cinnamon rolls, and then work at it again and never stop trying to accomplish my goal. Hopefully next time I post a pic, that lovely fat ring is gone....cross your fingers!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Happy As Can Be
Isn't she cute? My sister sent me this picture recently and I loved how it captures my little girl's personality. She has the cutest little dimple and is always smiling. She is rarely in a bad mood and I have so much fun being around her. We are all born with different gifts, she has a knack for lifting people's moods. I can rarely be in a bad mood around her. Sydney suffers with acid reflux. She is in the rare minority of kids that have it. The Dr.s kept saying it will go away by age one, but it has not. She will most likely have this for her whole life. Even on the strongest meds, she still experiences pain several moments during the day, but she still keeps on smiling afterwards and moves on with her activity. She is a sweetie and great example to her family.
I am being brave to post this pic because I saw my cute little girl and then said, "Wow, I need to lose that weight I gained since building our house." Posting this pic is motivation I guess to change some of my eating habits. But of course it does not help that my sweet mother in law sent us home with 2 plates of the best cinnamon rolls last night. (I don't use that term "best" lightly, they really are!) It was her way of thanking us for coming to give his dad a blessing. I was taught you should always graciously accept, even when you don't want to. I was doing so well, and she only makes them once in a while. What the heck. But isn't that how things go in life, you are doing so well at something or things just to be going smooth and then bam, you're thrown a curve ball! So I will enjoy those cinnamon rolls, and then work at it again and never stop trying to accomplish my goal. Hopefully next time I post a pic, that lovely fat ring is gone....cross your fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think you look great!! Sid is WAY cute!!!
What Fat Ring? Rememeber Sid will only see her amazing Mom in the picture with her, nothing else! Good on you for posting the picture! You should be proud of yourself.
love that picture of you and Sydney...she really is one happy little girl. I love her little round face and those cute dimples, too!
Ahh I am glad you like the pic! I sure do like it...I love my Sidney pics:)
Post a Comment