Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Roo!

This blog is dedicated to Sydney. Our beautiful blonde hair, blue eyed baby is 2 years old today. We celebrated her birthday on Sunday so all her grandparents could attend. She loved her book and discovery toy from Grandparents Williams, she love her new trike and dog from Grandparents Sill, she loved her little bag and money from Great Grandma Sill, she loved her big purple ball from Bryson and Bailey, and her clothes and Winnie the Pooh from Mom and Dad. She got so excited on every toy and would go and hug everyone! She even got excited on her clothes, she would say, "Sydney's clothes". She had a Winnie the Pooh cake and loved eating it. We had a fun time watching her enjoy her day. She loves to say "Sydney's 2". Sydney is such a special little girl. She loves to show affection to those around her. She loves to hug and say hi to everyone (even strangers). I hear a lot from others that Sydney is a character. She loves to make people smile. If she does something that makes you laugh or smile, she will keep doing it and laugh while she does it. I love her sweet little voice and dimple in her cheek. She is always so happy and says the cutest things. I love to watch her jump around, even on the tramp. The other day, our older neighbor boys were jumping with her. When she was done, she gave them both big hugs. Both Kurt and I feel very blessed to have this adorable and smart little girl as our daughter. We love you SYD! (Kuddos to Bryson for capturing the moments on camera and Bailey for wrapping her presents.)

7 comments:

Sonya said...

Happy Bday Sydney!! I'm glad we were able to sing to you. She is a very special little girl and we love her too!

awindowsillview said...

So fun to see her b-day pics. She is way too cute!

Xander Man said...

I am so sad I missed it!! Love that little cute girl....I am gonna go look at all her cute pics I took of her this weekend! I am so excite for you guys to come up for some sister time!

Jill Hess said...

She is cute Nicole! It's been so long since I have since her I didn't even really recognize her! She's a doll!

sbailey27 said...

I didn't even recognize her, either! What a cutie! Sounds like she has a cute personality to match!

Myers Family said...

Where did the blonde hair come from?

Xander Man said...

I am proud to annouce that I got the pics up on my blog!!!!